Last Updated: May 27, 2021
At a glance status of services and spaces:
Current Stage: Orange (Moderate) for Placer County, California
Day Passes: Available, download our mobile app
Day Offices: Inquire for availability
Meeting Rooms: Available for booking hourly or daily
Memberships: Available on a monthly basis
Private Offices: Available, inquire for term and pricing
Events: Planned to restart events after June 15th
Masks: Optional, following CDC guidelines for vaccinated individuals
Please Note: Face coverings are optional for vaccinated individuals in all common areas within our workspaces to include; workspace reception and entry, meeting rooms, coworking spaces, kitchens, and restrooms. Face coverings are not required inside private offices or at desks given physical distancing of at least 6 feet is practiced.
We believe we have taken every reasonable measure to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 and have provided a clean and safe environment for all our members to return to using our workspaces.
What We are Doing to Keep you Safe
Specifically, we have implemented the following:
- Masks are optional in all common areas including workspace entry, coworking spaces, meeting rooms, kitchens and restrooms.
- We have provided extra soap and hand sanitizer for you to frequently wash your hand or sanitize throughout the day. It is recommended to take this step upon entering.
- We are providing disinfecting wipes for you to clean your work area before AND after use. Doing this keeps it clean for you and the next person.
- We are increasing our cleaning regime to include disinfecting all touchable surfaces and counter/desktops more frequently.
- We have separated desks and seating to provide at least 6 feet of space between workstations.
What You Can Do to Keep Others Safe
- Do NOT come into the workspaces if you have a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, or if someone you live with or have been in contact with in the past 2 weeks has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Notify us immediately if you or anyone you have come in contact with is diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Be sure to wash hands with soap upon entering for at least 20 seconds or if that’s not possible use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% isopropanol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other members or if you’re having a group meeting of not more than 5 people, ensure they all follow these guidelines as well.
- Clean your work area with a disinfecting wipe before AND after use.